Slumber party

Hello everyone!

 sharing a card that I made combining some clear stamps with some digital stamps from Craftin Desert Divas shop.


Every since I saw the Living room accessories stamp set I knew I wanted to pair it with Dreamland stamp set so here is how my card turned out.
I stamped and print the images and then colored them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, and then fussy cut the images leaving a white border around.


Next I die cut the main panel using Fancy frame dies and inked blended some Salty ocean distress ink to add a bit of color to the background .

Stamped the sentiment and adhered everything down using a combination between foam tape and liquid glue.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day.


Supplies

Living Room Accessories Digital stamp
Dreamland

Fancy frame dies
Arizona skies sequins




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop