Thanks

Hello everyone!

 here sharing a card that I made using some Gerda Steiner Designs stamps.


For this card I started by stamping the cute llamas from Llama tell you stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.

Next I die cut the main panel and also die cut 2 squares , to be able to tuck the critters inside.
Using Memento Cantaloupe ink I inked the background to create a soft look.


I adhered the main panel to the card base using foam tape and tucked the critters and the cactus .
I stamped the sentiment  and to finish the card I added some sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies 




Joy crafts-ink blending tool foam pads 20 pieces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop