Peek - a- boo card

Hello everyone!

 today to share with you my first peek-a-boo card that I made , sharing also a video on ''How to '' make it on your own .


For this card I started by cutting the piece of cardstock that I need to create the card, and here are some photos with the exact measurements that I used.




Also I have all the steps in the video , and I think is easy if you look to see the exact steps that you need to do , also wanted to let you know that first I tried to make the card from a piece of a copy paper to see if i'm the measurements work :) so you may wanna practice first on some cheap paper :)





The stamp that I used is Magical unicorns and is one of my favorite from Craftin Desert Divas , this unicorns and the sentiments are fabulous .

After stamping the unicorns I colored them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and then added some details to their horn using a gold gel pen.
Also after putting the card together I felt that I need to add some clouds and I die cut 2 from Rainbow dies and added some details with a gold gel pen .



Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies 

Magical unicorns


Rainbow die

Shimmer Sequins








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop