Thanks

Hello everyone

DT Alexandra here sharing today a project that I made using Dutch Doobadoo shape art ticket


For this project I took a piece of pattern paper and the ticket shape and just traced around the stencils using a pencil. After that I took a scissors and just cut the ticket shape . I also wanted to have a little window for the ticket to create a bit of interest and I also added a piece of acetate so if you want to insert a note or a ticket inside you still could and when you take it outside you see the flower inside and the greeting 


The flowers from that I added to the ticket are from Jane's Doodles and I colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and the fussy cut them.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! Have a lovely day!


Supplies 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop