Totally awsome

Hello everyone!

 sharing a card that I made . This card is a bit different from the cards that I am usually doing , and really enjoyed a lot the process.


So for this card I started by taking a piece of watercolor paper and just playing with colors. I wasn't sure if I would like the end result but after messing a bit around and drying the paper in between the coloring I really loved how this turned out.


After the color was completely dried I die cut my panel using Crazy Stitched Frame dies and then took the word dies from Greeting word dies and die cut it twice to have some dimension to the words.

Next I adhered the words to the main panel using Multi Medium Matte and adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape.

Also I am in love with the Nuvo drops - Morning dew the are just amazing and Craftin Desert Divas are having it on the shop :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day


Supplies


Crazy Stitched Frame dies


Greeting word dies

Multi medium matte
Ranger Adhesive White foam





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop