Heartfelt thanks

Hello everyone!

DT Alexandra today sharing a card that I made using Jane's Doodles Lily stamp set


For this card I started with a new to me technique and that is : stamping the images using Versa Mark ink and embossing with white embossing powder, then ink blend the colors and fussy cut the images .

A saw a lot this technique and I think the Jane's Doodles set is just perfect for this.

And because I wanted my card to have a ''fall look'' I used my Memento dew drops ink Tangelo and Cantaloupe from the Campfire set

Before adding the images on the main panel of my card I took the Peacock feathers distress ink and inked the panel in the middle using a very light hand in order to create a soft look.

After the panel was dried I adhered my flowers using foam tape stamped the sentiment and added some Nuvo drops - Morning Dew

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a lovely day


Supplies 















Comments

  1. Wow die Karte ist traumhaft schön geworden.♥ Mit diesem Set liebäugel ich ja auch schon so lange.♥
    Liebe Grüße
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop