Merry Christmas card

Hello everyone

I'm back with another winter card that I made and this time no cute critter peeking but a lots of snowflakes :)


So for this card I started by stamping the snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp - Lots of snowflakes stamp set on watercolor paper and embossing them using white embossing powder.

Next I took some inks ( the ones you used to write with ) and using the wet on wet technique I stared applying colors until I was happy with how the background turn out !


After everything was dry I added some splatters using gold and white acryl paint and die cut the sentiment using Simon Says Stamp - Merry Christmas Craft dies 

Thank you so much for stopping by! have a great day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop