Slider card using CDD stamps

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share with you a slider card that I made and that was inspired by the Waffle flowers die .

Since I don't own that die but really liked how easy is to create slider cards using that concept decided to give it a try and really love how this turned out .


The stamps I used for this card are from the latest release from Craftin Desert Divas and I will have all listed below 


Also I am pretty bad at explaining things so I made a video so you can easy recreate this slider card .


Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a lovely day!

Supplies 

Craftin Desert Divas Sparkle stamp set


Carftin Desert Divas Fancy frame dies

Craftin Desert Divas Rainbow dies



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop