Create a smile Facebook Challenge Clean and Simple

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that was inspired by the brand new challenge that Create a smile company started on their Facebook group called Create a Smile Friends & Family

I have some exciting news too : I am thrilled to let you know that I am the new DT challenge coordinator for Create a smile stamps .

When I discovered Create a smile stamps maybe like a year and half ago I was very impressed , and immediately felt in love by their unique designs and the fact that they are located in Germany was a bonus ( cause I don't have to wait to long for the happy mail to arrive :)) So being already a fan girl :) when Christine ( the owner of Create a smile ) asked me if I wanna be their DT Challenge Coordinator I was so happy and being grateful.

So to kick a start to the challenge me and Christine we we're thinking that would be nice to start with something easy so the theme for this month challenge is Clean and Simple , and here is my take on the challenge


For this card I am starting by stamping the wonderful stars circle from CAS Season's Greetings stamp set  using My Favourite Things black hybrid ink cause my Versa Mark ink dried out , and the emboss it using Simon Says Stamp gold embossing powder.

Next I die cut the inner part of the stars circle using a circle die cut and ink the background using Peacock Feathers distress ink .


I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and also added this super cute fox from Cool Buddies stamp set and colored her using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marklers .

You can also see how I made this card on my video here




Thank you so much for stopping by and can't wait to see your creations

 Supplies 






Comments

  1. Wonderful news!! Congrats again! I wanted to apply to join the team but with my house move I didn't have the time.:( Next time definately. In the meantime I'll definately join in their challenges! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Gwendolyn! So glad to hear that you will join the challenges <3 and also good luck with your moving ! Hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop