Floral Hugs card/ no line coloring

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

Stopping today to share my first card from this year , and I know you are used to see a lot of cute critters , but I want to challenge myself to try different designs and techniques this year.



So for this card I decided to pick the stamp set from Create a smile called In bloom and color the images using 
the no line coloring technique using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .
I started by stamping the images using a light ink color and then adding layers of color with my markers from dark to light, until I was happy with how the image turned out.


I will also have a video on sharing step by step the process of making this card , so feel free to check it out .


Once the coloring is done I will fussy cut the images and arrange them the way I like it better , then stamp the sentiment which is from Create a smile Your view stamp set

Finishing this card with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins .

Thank you for stopping by ! have a lovely day ! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop