April Release from Craftin Desert Divas review

Hello everyone!!

Today I am sharing all the cards that I made for the new release from Craftin Desert Divas !

For the Stormy Weather stamp set I made this cards


For the Rainbows and sunshine stamp set I made


For the Floral Wreaths I made

For the dies I made this projects


For Fiesta Time I made



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!



There is one more stamp set that I didn't got but i'll link to
Fairytale dreams
Stormy weather
Floral Wreaths
Fiesta Time
Rainbow die

Treat bag die











Comments



  1. wow! amazing sharing - thanks for sharing very informative and learning post for us and all cards is very beautiful designs- nice sharing the post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop