Celebrate - Cards un more Insta hop

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share a card that I made for the Cards und more Instagram hop.
Because Cards und more blog shop is celebrating their 10th anniversary they decided to celebrate with us all and have a Instagram hop and also giving some prizes away so make sure you hop along .


For this card I used You make me fly stamp set from Krumspring stamps which is also a sponsor in this blog hop and color the images using Polychromos pencils from Faber Castel.


My idea for this card was that this little guy is celebrating the fact that he is moving to a new house on his dream place , and to make this card even more fun of course I had to turn it into a shaker card , cause who doesn't love shaker cards right :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Please make sure to check the hop on Instagram , and participate on the giveaway! Good luck everyone and have a great day!




Supplies

You make me fly


Glossy accents
Foam tape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop