Floral card - Spread kindness

Hello everyone!

sharing a card that I made using Polychromos pencils and Jane's Doodles stamps


I have never tried to color with pencils on kraft cardstock and since I recently bought the Polychromos pencils really wanted to give it a try.

So to start my card I just stamped the flowers from the Lily stamp set from Jane's Doodles using a white ink .

Next I started coloring first using a light hand and then building the color adding more layers.


I really like how white looks on the kraft cardstock , and because I wanted a bit of shadow I also added a bit o pink when I colored the flowers.

Next I stamped the sentiment and embossed using white embossing powder and the adhered using foam tape, also added some white dots using a white gel pen and adhered the panel to my card base and the card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Supplies 

Kraft Kaffee Braun cardstock
Foam tape


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop