I like the way you roll

Hello everyone!

DT Alexandra here today sharing a card that I made using Gerda Steiner Designs - Llama tell you stamp set


For this card I started by die cutting the grass and the panel , and the inked them using Distress inks
The sky is made using a stencil and Cracked pistachio distress ink and just ink blended until I got the result I wanted.
For the grass I used Mowed Lawn distress ink


Next I start coloring those cute critters from the Llama  tell you stamp set using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and adhered them to the card.
For the main panel and grass border I used foam tape and for the critters I used liquid glue .

To finish of my card I stamped the sentiment and also added some Nuvo drops .

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day

Supplies 


 Gerda Steiner Designs - Llama tell you stamp set


Cracked pistachio distress ink


ink blending foam pads
Ink blending tool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop