Tweet wishes

Hello everyone!

today I am sharing the card that I made using one of the new stamps from August release Birds of a feather


For this card I started by stamping the gorgeous bird and the flowers and leaves from the stamp set and coloring them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

Next I die cut my front panel using Crazy Stitched frames and also die cut a circle using Inside scalloped circle dies


Last step was to ink the inside part of the circle using Distress inks and to adhere everything down using a combination between foam tape and glue.

Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and added some Nuvo Drops dots to finish the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!



Birds of a feather


Crazy Stitched frames



Inside scalloped circle dies


Glossy accents


Nuvo Crystal Drops Apple Green






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop