It's your day - sketch inspired card using MFT products

Hello everyone!

Sharing today this Valentine's day card that I made inspired by the current sketch challenge from MFT


For this card I started by inking the background using Distress ink and also using a heart stencil to create more interest to the background.


After the background was dried I die cut the heart using MFT - Abstract heart , and then I also die cut the heart from the front of the card base that way when I open the card I am able to see the pigs from inside too


The images are coloured using Twin Markers and they are from the cute Hog Heaven stamp set from Mft .

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop